Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Stevie Be Zet

Posted by Void on 2002-07-10, 08:48:14
posting from ip address: 192.62.105.130
Forest, I was listening to archive number 0225.5 and in the later part of the broadcast I came across Man in the Machine by Stevie Be Zet. I was amazed by this track, it is brilliant. however when I attempted to look for it, I failed to find any of his work. It all seems out of print, I even looked on ebay and failed to find anything there.<br><br>My question is, after using up my resources such as<br>Unspunrecords, infrarot, isotank, cdnow, amazon, ebay, new used and specialty stores, where else do I look?<br><br>What else has Stevie Be Zet Done? Does the rest of Archaic Modulation compare to this track? <br><br>I am a collector of music, and have just recently gotten into the ambient genre. If you could help it would be great. <br><br>Listener since 95<br><br>DJ Void<br><br>

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Stevie Be Zet   posted by: forest
re: Stevie Be Zet   posted by: Reese

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page