Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: Question:

Posted by Techno Kid on 2002-07-27, 09:06:10
posting from ip address: 64.12.96.7
Is my presence really known by othere people out there while I'm on line? I mean, do people really know which websites I've visited and can they track down my email addresses? Can they get an idea as to where I live?<br>Can *I* find out who is out &quot;there&quot; visiting certain websites and can *I* track down their email addresses? I just never realized that the internet was that advanced. Do *I* have this power to do all of these things -- not necessarily legal? Can I survey a group of people on-line without them even noticing and learning their likes and the possibility of purchasing or trading something in the near future. <br>Does the internet give me a clairvoyance, so-to-speak, to connect with people more than ever before?<br>Or am I just trippin' right now? <br>It's a far-out dream. How is it possible for the recording industry to do all of this and if they have this power, why don't they create a new market or a new way to sell music. Think of the possibilities businesses have by knowing who is out &quot;there&quot; and what they are doing.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Question: posted by: Roy J.
re: Question: posted by: Wolfman
re: Question: posted by: T
re: Question: posted by: Sphexi
Question: posted by: forest

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page