Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

A question and profuse apology

Posted by PurpleToe on 2002-07-31, 13:25:03
posting from ip address: 192.203.136.25
Last Christmas a kind soul copied and sent the 2000 Starstreams Christmas show to me, as well as what appears to be either several shows or several sets from different shows onto a single disc in what appears to play in an MP3-compatible only format.<br><br>First, I can't for the life of me remember if it wasd Eric, or EZRyder or whom who did this for me. Thank you whoever you were and I'm sorry for not thanking you much earlier.<br><br>Second, are those other shows (the non-christmas ones) only playable on a MP#-only stereo? I can definately upgrade, but I'm not able to play them on my box.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: A question and profuse apology   posted by: P-Toe
re: A question and profuse apology   posted by: ezyrider
re: A question and profuse apology   posted by: Eric
re: A question and profuse apology   posted by: darius
re: A question and profuse apology   posted by: Green Thumb
re: A question and profuse apology   posted by: ezyrider

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page