Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: re: A question and profuse apology

Posted by ezyrider on 2002-07-31, 14:34:44
posting from ip address: 206.242.237.22
It must have been Eric that made the discs for you. <br>Although I did send Darius some old shows recently, <br>anyway, the answer to your question is: yes, you will <br>need an MP3 compatible player to listen to the MP3 <br>disc or pop it into your computer and use whatever <br>program you use to listen to normal MP3s with (ie: <br>WinAmp, WMP, Musicmatch, etc.). I have an old RioVolt <br>MP3/CD player that plays Audio CDs and MP3 Discs <br>and they are fairly cheap now. I recently bought an iPod <br>that can hold 2,000 MP3s (10 Gb) and it is fantastic, it <br>also serves as a Firewire hardrive and address book, it <br>has changed my life...not only that but it syncs with <br>iTunes (the Mac MP3 software I use) and updates my <br>iPod when I add more songs to my computer library. It <br>is effortless. Apple just released a Windows version too <br>that syncs with Musicmatch Jukebox Plus. There are <br>several great players available on the market now in <br>every price range. The RioVolt CD/MP3 players are <br>around $70-$90, the hardrive-based iPod or RioRiot <br>are much more, $300-$500, but they hold anywhere <br>from 1,000-4,000 songs...that's a lot of CDs. I hope this <br>helps.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: re: A question and profuse apology posted by: P-Toe
re: re: A question and profuse apology posted by: ezyrider
re: A question and profuse apology posted by: PurpleToe
re: re: A question and profuse apology posted by: Eric
re: re: A question and profuse apology posted by: darius
re: re: A question and profuse apology posted by: Green Thumb

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page