Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: re: love yas

Posted by darius on 2002-07-31, 19:02:31
posting from ip address: 144.162.104.19
hey ezy, thanks for referring to me on your recent starstreams distribution...i am deeply grateful man, really thanks* since then i've gotten more people interested in the show &amp; also the &quot;big chill&quot; scene in general, all thanks to you my friend &lt;_&gt; peace &amp; grace<br>and the shows keep coming...beauty after beauty<br>madison's voice is spine-chilling, forest's musical selections are extraordinaire &lt;&lt;&lt;did i spell that right?<br>i love starstreams...that's exactly why im in college at this moment working on a degree in communications/broadcast communications. My dream career is musical distribution through radio/internet/television...anyway to spread the love; this music saves lives* and i know this from experience* Ezyrider, if you could please burn a copy of the past two shows for me, i will greatly appreciate it* I guess I'll go find that song by Chris Zippel though &quot;Wo Ewig&quot; something ??? your cassette will be shipped as soon as you send me your address, i'm putting some designs on it* Forest, I would also love to send you/Madison a copy of it, maybe you can spotlight it on the show...just maybe<br>peace &amp; grace<br>hirvana@hotmail.com<br>

Other Messages In This Thread
re: re: love yas posted by: P-Toe
re: re: love yas posted by: ezyrider
re: love yas posted by: PurpleToe
re: re: love yas posted by: Eric
re: re: love yas posted by: Green Thumb
re: re: love yas posted by: ezyrider

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page