Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Outside the Box

Posted by darius on 2002-08-02, 16:39:42
posting from ip address: 144.162.107.44
despite the present drama auroras....<br>this is a message for ezyrider &amp; minda (yes the adorable minda); ive deleted &quot;practically&quot; everything from my email, but it still states that its overloaded...thats why i havent been able to reply to your previous message(s)* to minda~ i understand completely * to ezyrider~ much love buddy, you're a true lifesaver ~_~<br><br>okay a trivia question for everyone!!!<br>What is the title and artist of the song that uses these lyrics: &quot;I use to reach out, &amp; try to touch the stars&quot;<br>hint: starstreams affiliated*<br>personally you guys could spot any answer, because i dont have a clue...i'd probably call it STARGAZING or EYES OF SKY~_~<br><br>just a letter of peace to keep a balance between the usual, the unusual, &amp; the unknown<br>salaam <br><br>join us, if you so desire: www.unamerican.com<br>a free~speech site<br>yes YUARFREE*

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Outside the Box   posted by: darius
re: Outside the Box   posted by: Gwen
re: Outside the Box   posted by: Techno Kid
re: Outside the Box   posted by: Techno Kid
re: Outside the Box   posted by: darius
re: Outside the Box   posted by: Eric

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page