Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: www.unamerican.com ????

Posted by Techno Kid on 2002-08-03, 09:59:15
posting from ip address: 152.163.204.18
It makes me realize why we keep seeing specials on TV that replay the trauma and sadness of 9/11. People have a short memory span and they tend to forget why we are involved in certain things. Ya, leave all those countries alone and let them crash more planes in our buildings and tear the sh*t out of our country. <br>Most definitely... we are only involved with this because of some political power crap. Try this: get off the weed and maybe you might see things as they really are. <br>I'm totally for wiping out terror even if it means puting certain countries in the vice. Not too many countries in that region are very cooperative with the U.S and maybe if they got with the program, they wouldn't be hassled. <br>Face it! America keeps the world in line. Don't believe me? What happened to the world market when the WTC was brought down. Sometimes it's good to have an empire ruling the world and forcing certain standards on radical countries that promote terrorism. ... unless you want to live in the year 700AD under some dictatorship that owns you and takes what it wants from you.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: www.unamerican.com ???? posted by: darius
re: www.unamerican.com ???? posted by: Gwen
re: www.unamerican.com ???? posted by: Techno Kid
re: www.unamerican.com ???? posted by: darius
re: www.unamerican.com ???? posted by: Eric
www.unamerican.com ???? posted by: darius

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page