Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: re: dictatorship

Posted by Techno Kid on 2002-08-03, 13:55:25
posting from ip address: 64.12.96.7
That's why we need to stand up and fight. Take for example the way we are letting people just mandate fees for listening to music on a website. That just makes my blood boil!!!!! I'm sorry, but watching the American way of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness slowly dwindle away to power greedy people has me on edge. <br>And then someone proudly posts a website that bashes the way America gets involved in the war on terrorism and puts the vice on coutries that support this sort of thing. I realize that America does do some things wrong, but in times like this we need more positive energy.<br>I for myself do not like the way America just let Israel roll into the West Bank of Palestein and take over. But are the Palestenian acts of terror justified? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! <br>Jessie Jackson recently criticized Bush and said he needs to get more involved with issues in the middle east. And does he have any suggestions? NO! Just critisism on American policy. And how would he handle having a massive terror attack on American soil while he is president?

Other Messages In This Thread
re: re: dictatorship posted by: darius
re: re: dictatorship posted by: Gwen
re: re: dictatorship posted by: Techno Kid
re: re: dictatorship posted by: darius
re: re: dictatorship posted by: Eric
re: dictatorship posted by: darius

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page