Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: UNAMERICAN not AMERICAN

Posted by darius on 2002-08-05, 19:15:04
posting from ip address: 144.162.104.19
dude...chillout<br>maybe you ought to consider going to the site first &amp; actually reading a little something before you start slashing out on the innocent.<br>THIS SITE IS NOT ABOUT THE SUPPORT OF TERRORISM!!!<br>dude...do you really think that i would post some crap like that on this site or anywhere else??? breathe kid, turn down the techno &amp; blend it with some downtempo cause your off on something else. No apologies necessary, and by the way, &quot;i do not smoke &amp; i do not smoke weed&quot;!!!<br>thanks for the support, your eagerness for a better world is a start at actually producing all that you desire...but, please &quot;T.K.&quot;, make peace man, create peace ~_~ cause only then will your life really be, what life really is.<br>peace &amp; grace<br><br>~darius<br>

Other Messages In This Thread
re: UNAMERICAN not AMERICAN posted by: Gwen
re: UNAMERICAN not AMERICAN posted by: Techno Kid
re: UNAMERICAN not AMERICAN posted by: Techno Kid
re: UNAMERICAN not AMERICAN posted by: darius
re: UNAMERICAN not AMERICAN posted by: Eric
UNAMERICAN not AMERICAN posted by: darius

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page