Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: re: Regarding Streaming Audio -- additional questions

Posted by Techno Kid on 2002-08-12, 07:10:00
posting from ip address: 152.163.195.18
I don't know much about downloading music on the internet or listening to live broadcasts because my computer doesn't seem to let me. The only thing I can do is listen to Radio AOL. I wish I could listen to Starstreams : ( <br> Anyway, is RIAA going after websites that act as a radio station? From what I understand, Starstreams.com allows people to download weekly shows (again, something I'd love to do). There is something else called live 365 that gives me the impression that you hear whatever is being played at that moment, almost like a radio station. So if RIAA is going after something like that as well, will FM radio stations that let you listen on-line be affected? <br> BTW-- why does my computer only let me listen to the first 30 seconds of the show and then stop with a message saying, &quot;formatting&quot;?

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Regarding Streaming Audio -- additional questions posted by: mikey

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page