Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: re: Deja Vu...sorta.

Posted by Techno Kid on 2002-08-20, 21:18:46
posting from ip address: 152.163.194.18
Yes, I noticed the re-mix of &quot;desert wind&quot;. I thought maybe that was just the updated Waveform Track. I have the original version of &quot;mecca of space&quot; and the original version of &quot;beam&quot; off 1AD. Then when I ordered the seven cassette blow out package, I heard entirely new versions of these songs. I figured songs get updated from time to time. <br> Also, do you remember that song from Suzuki in Dub off VooDoo Roux? The version on that compilation is cool. But I do have the original as first introduced on the program. <br> Oh, I also have the original &quot;druck&quot; as featured in the early 90s. <br> I have the original &quot;beautiful lady&quot; without the voice being reverbed. <br> And at one time I had the original version of this one song that says, &quot;The god of western civilization has nothing to do with women!&quot; And I also had the original version of &quot;the mushroom song&quot; off Slumberland Episode Two. Sorry, can't think of the name off hand. <br> I just figured all the Starstreams songs get updated from time to time. It's cool! Keep the original versions because it's neat to hear them after a several years when they all change.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: re: Deja Vu...sorta. posted by: Techno Kid
re: re: Deja Vu...sorta. posted by: Techno Kid
re: re: Deja Vu...sorta. posted by: Eric
re: Deja Vu...sorta. posted by: Purpletoe

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page