Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: Where is Madison?

Posted by Techno Kid on 2002-08-22, 08:26:08
posting from ip address: 205.188.198.17
Now that you mention it, where is Madison? One of the neat things about this forum is that you get to talk to Forest on-line. I think I've only seen a post from Madison once on the forum. It would be just as nice to talk to Madison as well. <br> I think maybe some people here might be implying that Madison is a 21st century Max Headroom -- preprogrammed and synthetic. I personally don't think that Madison is made up because I suspect that Forest has let her put together a set or two. Once I noticed that an opening set just wasn't Forest's style; it was a good set, just not Forest's style.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Where is Madison? posted by:
re: Where is Madison? posted by: will
re: Where is Madison? posted by: tom
Where is Madison? posted by: tom
re: Where is Madison? posted by: Gatherer of Beans
re: Where is Madison? posted by: Techno Kid

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page