Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Ride On, by Little Axe

Posted by aee on 2002-08-25, 23:52:23
posting from ip address: 68.0.39.142
Wow, I heard this track (Ride On, by Little Axe) for the first time on show #0234 and my eyes almost bulged out of my head when I heard a certain someone's voice dubbed into it. Never in a million years would I have imagined hearing that voice on Musical Starstreams!!! <br> <br> How many folks here know (without looking up the answer on the Internet (or anywhere else)) whose voice was listing those U.S. state names (Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, etc.) in that track? If you know, please don't answer in the subject of your post so that it won't spoil the fun for others who might want to ponder it for a while. <br> <br> The track can be found 12 minutes and 24 seconds into the third set of show #0234. <br> <br> COOL TRACK, FOREST/MADISON!!! Thanks for playing it!!! You shocked my socks off!!!

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Ride On, by Little Axe   posted by: aee
re: Ride On, by Little Axe   posted by: ezyrider
re: Ride On, by Little Axe   posted by: P-Toe
re: Ride On, by Little Axe   posted by: aee

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page