Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Can someone please tell me what this song is!!

Posted by HalcyonGT on 2002-08-28, 02:12:38
posting from ip address: 12.217.224.175
This song has haunted me for over ten years now...I heard it on Starstreams on WNUA in Chicago while I was in high school. Anyhow, I'm sure I recorded this particular broadcast between '90 and '91. Its an ambient track with no lyrics save for every once in a while you can hear a far off voice say... <br> <br> &quot;...when the suns of...&quot; <br> <br> Then a deep but calming voice says... <br> <br> &quot;..MOONRISE...&quot; <br> <br> I loved this song, as I used to go to sleep to it all the time. But after I graduated college I lost the tape and have been in despair ever since. Please can anyone help?!?

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Can someone please tell me what this song is!!   posted by: HalcyonGT
re: Can someone please tell me what this song is!!   posted by: ezyrider
re: Can someone please tell me what this song is!!   posted by: darius

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page