Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: re: John Stanford's email

Posted by Sphexi on 2002-09-17, 18:24:48
posting from ip address: 209.53.190.225
Here's the email I received from John back in April. Haven't heard anything about a new album since. Anyway seems like a decent down-to-earth guy. <br> <br> Sphexi out. <br> <br> Hi Dennis, <br> <br> Thanks for getting in touch. I have been working on many new tracks, but I seem to have been having a bit of a block lately. I have about 15 tracks but I can't ever seem to get any of them finished. Perhaps I'm being too picky. I also can't decide whether I should have vocals on this album or keep it to the same instrumental style. <br> <br> The website never gets updated because I work for a website in my day job, and I never want to go near it once I get home :) I also don't get to my studio much to check this mail - More laziness! I have added your email to my mailing list, and will let you know if I have any more tracks uploaded to the site. <br> <br> I'm glad you liked the album, you'll be the first to know when there is some more. <br> <br> Take Care, <br> <br> John <br>

Other Messages In This Thread
re: re: John Stanford's email posted by: Raye
re: re: John Stanford's email posted by: Lazarus
re: re: John Stanford's email posted by: Sphexi
re: re: John Stanford's email posted by: ezyrider
re: John Stanford's email posted by: Lazarus
re: re: John Stanford's email posted by: ezyrider

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page