Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: Ah, Makyo, another favorite

Posted by Eric on 2002-09-16, 22:03:13
posting from ip address: 65.30.240.233
The song you mention, Tantrika, is also available on <br> &quot;Sky Dancing vol 1&quot; which I have seen available in US <br> record stores, so it should be fairly easy to locate. <br> <br> Backroadsmusic should have Makyo discs, that's where I <br> got mine. Also try trancetrax.com. <br> <br> If you don't have &quot;Yakshini&quot; yet, GET IT! It's superb. I <br> also have &quot;Padmasana&quot;, &quot;Vismaya&quot;, and &quot;Shringara&quot;. They <br> are all great. <br> <br> Makyo is one of those artists I first heard on Starstreams <br> and has since become one of my favorites. <br>

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Ah, Makyo, another favorite posted by: Lazarus
re: Ah, Makyo, another favorite posted by: Gwen
re: Ah, Makyo, another favorite posted by: aee
re: Ah, Makyo, another favorite posted by: aee
re: Ah, Makyo, another favorite posted by: Wolfman
Ah, Makyo, another favorite posted by: Lazarus

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page