Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

"Dunya" Days (done dirt cheap!)

Posted by PurpleToe on 2002-09-30, 20:50:21
posting from ip address: 192.203.136.25
Those of us in the Greater Chicagoland area, as we know, are experiencing exceptionally dry, warm, breezy conditions the last couple days. Just for the halibut, I put on the LOOP GURU disc yesterday, and have been playing it exclusively since. I'll probably replace it soon, but boy it's been fun. The Weather's been perfect for it. <br> I've had that sucker for several months now, but haven't been this &quot;ga-ga&quot; 'bout it till now. It's all timing and mindset, I reckon. <br> It just dawned on me Waveform has four mid/fareast flavored albums as of now. These are, in my order of preference.. <br> Blood Is Shinning <br> Nomadic Impressions <br> Dunya <br> Indumundi. <br> Of course these are strongly WESERNIZED in style too. ( With the exception of &quot;Nomadic&quot;. Very Cinematic! ) <br> It's too bad Forest hasn't come across more Japaneese or Japanese-flavored artists worthy of publication. ( The sole exception being the challenging and brilliant &quot;Planned Penetration&quot;. God! I *never* get tired of that!) I hear Maestro often playing many compelling Japanese artists on the show, from other labels. Me thinks the Arabian/Indian terrain has been pretty well covered with the above four titles. <br> Keeping my fingers crossed! (With chopsticks...) <br>

Other Messages In This Thread
re: "Dunya" Days (done dirt cheap!)   posted by: P-Toe

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page