Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Looking for a song from 93 - 95?

Posted by Gabe on 2009-01-30, 13:48:36
posting from ip address: 12.37.23.2
I''m looking for song. Yeah aren''t we all. This song was played around 93 - 95 it started off with a female just singing &quot;LA LA LA&quot; This goes on about 3 or 4 more time then the music starts. I don''t remember any of the lyrics but I do remember that opening. It was almost hypnotic. It might have been played on the same playlist with Caroline Lavelle''s Turning Ground. It actually kind of sounds like Turning Ground but a bit more upbeat. I know it''s not much to go by, but it''s all I remember. Any help would be great. I''ve tried listening to radioIO to see if i''d hear it but it''s hit and miss if you''re not listening at the right time. <br> <br> Gabe

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Looking for a song from 93 - 95?   posted by: gabe
re: Looking for a song from 93 - 95?   posted by: gabe
re: Looking for a song from 93 - 95?   posted by: resonance
re: Looking for a song from 93 - 95?   posted by: forest
re: Looking for a song from 93 - 95?   posted by: Eric
re: Looking for a song from 93 - 95?   posted by: Resonance

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page