Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: Question for Ron - Converting analog cassette to di

Posted by Ron on 2009-02-03, 22:46:06
posting from ip address: 74.233.35.16
I have a Phillips cd burner i bought years ago when they first came out. It's help up all these years. I'm sure there are other ways of recording them straight to your computer with your tape machine to make 320 mp3 files. You can probably get a cd burner really cheap now. I think thats the best way. This way you can have a cd backup and burn the cd as one track to your computer. That's what I did. Question for you: can you tell me some artists names and song titles to some of the songs Frank Forest played back in the '80's? I've started archiving the stuff he plays and have about 700 songs but still want more of the 80's tracks. can you help?

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Question for Ron - Converting analog cassette to di posted by: Eric
re: Question for Ron - Converting analog cassette to di posted by: Trent
Question for Ron - Converting analog cassette to di posted by: Resonance
re: Question for Ron - Converting analog cassette to di posted by: Resonance

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page