Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Question about a song

Posted by Resonance on 2009-04-23, 06:20:55
posting from ip address: 68.28.147.118
Okay, this isn''t one of those posts trying to describe a song based on what it sounds like. I actually have words. <br> I am very curious about who the person is being discussed. I don''t have the exact words, but here is what I can describe: <br> &quot;He made so many contributions in so many different fields... from the time he came to the US in 1965 until his death in 1977, he made so many contributions... Many authors become well known for writing one, two, or three books, but he made 60 or 70 literatures which one could spend a lifetime reading and never fully comprehend the depth of... So he made the most contributions in literature, the most contributions in music, but that''s not all: some say his writings were science...&quot; <br> I guess my main question is who is the person being discussed in this song? Is it Carlos Casteneda or someone like that? At some point I barely heard the voice call him Cheetah in the song? I would really be interested in reading these literatures.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Question about a song   posted by: forest
re: Question about a song   posted by: Resonance

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page