Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: re: re: re: Strange?

Posted by Resonance on 2009-05-02, 04:18:49
posting from ip address: 71.194.106.101
Yes, that schedule took place for years. Actually Starstreams was on every Sunday night for nearly 2 decades. And that's pretty much my point: I've turned this music into the soundtrack of my life. If you live in the Chicago-area, then you probably have heard our classic rock's radio station WDRV slogan "the soundtrack of our lives". It means those decades of rock & roll music has been an intimate part of our life. But I can actually say this about Starstreams! I have decades of music that brings back memories and I play this stuff constantly like someone who plays classic rock in the background all day and knows all the songs by heart. I just found it odd and was wondering if I was a junky.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: re: re: re: Strange? posted by: Chuck
re: re: re: re: Strange? posted by: Big George
re: re: re: re: Strange? posted by: Chuck
re: re: re: re: Strange? posted by: Reese
re: re: re: re: Strange? posted by: Bob
re: re: re: re: Strange? posted by: TranceMaN
re: re: re: re: Strange? posted by: Big George
re: re: re: re: Strange? posted by: MichaelS
re: re: re: Strange? posted by: Resonance

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page