Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

name of artist and song please

Posted by Jeanine on 2009-05-07, 18:00:16
posting from ip address: 71.197.116.22
I am trying to figure out who does this i heard on one of your shows in late 2006 and early 2007 it was really different in its beat and towards the end of the song it sounds like people walking through a village talking and a horse walking along because you can hear its feet clopping on the ground i know that sounds weird but thats the only way i know to describe what it sounds like also the talking isnt english and it has an india feel to it there is a little light chanting in the middle of the song and the whole thing is just different than any song Ive ever heard i love it and want to find it if possible any help on this would be greatly appreciated ...PLEASE..thank you

Other Messages In This Thread
re: name of artist and song please   posted by: Sundown
re: name of artist and song please   posted by: forest

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page