Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Radio Stations!

Posted by Bob on 2009-06-22, 10:20:59
posting from ip address: 68.23.163.231
Radio Stations! <br> <br> I had a lot of frustration with internet radio stations, trying to get this week's MSS webcast. First, Saturday night I couldn't get anything from KSSJ. I don't know if they had a problem or if there is some setting wrong with my browser. <br> <br> Next I tried KGSR. They started 20 minutes early but I happened to catch the start of the show. I got 4 sets but the signal was lost before the start of the last set. <br> <br> Then I went to KEGR. They were playing the wrong set, 0625 from three years ago. <br> <br> Finally I went to KNIK. I got the first two songs from the last set but they just cut away in the middle of the third song. Evidently they are a bit anal about the two hour time limit. Oh well, I enjoy a challenge, and I also enjoy the music I got. <br>

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Radio Stations!   posted by: Big George
re: Radio Stations!   posted by: Big George

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page