Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Summer Cleaning! Music offers for diehard fans!

Posted by forest on 2009-08-01, 17:08:12
posting from ip address: 69.108.50.95
Hey folks. I have some boxes of CDs that I haven't used on the program - duplicates, oddities, no longer fit, etc, some have cracked jewel cases, most are fine and I'm selling them this way: <br> <br> 120 CDs - including ten old Starstreams programs on CD that have been returned to us from stations airing them. So you get 110 music CDs and 10 free Starstreams two hour shows on CD and the price for everything is just $99 including UPS to your address in the lower 48 states. <br> <br> I don't have many of these so first come, first served. Payment by credit card or paypal. If you're interested, send me an email with your number and best time to call you to <a href="mailto:forest@starstreams.com" Target="_BLANK">forest@starstreams.com</a>

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Summer Cleaning! Music offers for diehard fans!   posted by: blade
re: Summer Cleaning! Music offers for diehard fans!   posted by: Trent
re: Summer Cleaning! Music offers for diehard fans!   posted by: Chuck
re: Summer Cleaning! Music offers for diehard fans!   posted by: forest

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page