Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Host server issues. Please read!

Posted by forest on 2010-04-15, 14:45:48
posting from ip address: 69.225.121.240
About a day and a half ago our site began having Error 403 access issues thanks to our website host that had taken over our account from our old host and moved us from Los Angeles to Boston, without our knowledge or approval. 26+ hours later and still no fix in place, they decided to put us back on the old server in LA while they continued to try and 'fix' their problems. In the process, a few months worth of posts in this forum have been left behind in another DB and are not showing up so here we are still waiting for them to fix things correctly and return us to their MA facility. All of these issues are unacceptable to me and I've let them know that, but as it stands now, I am at their mercy and they could basically care less. Sorry for the inconvenience and please understand if this stuff continues to happen it's nothing on our end but rather our hosts lack of ability to do their job efficiently. Rest assured that I'm looking for a new host even as I write this.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Host server issues. Please read!   posted by: Sunblade
re: Host server issues. Please read!   posted by: forest
re: Host server issues. Please read!   posted by: Sunblade/Chicago
re: Host server issues. Please read!   posted by: Resonance
re: Host server issues. Please read!   posted by: Tom in SLC
re: Host server issues. Please read!   posted by: chuck
re: Host server issues. Please read!   posted by: Big George

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page