Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!

Posted by forest on 2010-05-08, 09:19:49
posting from ip address: 72.25.108.123
I have ten different actual Starstreams Programs (2 discs per program) to send you AND I'll throw in a brand new copy of Slumberland by various artists on CD if you'll hit the tip jar link at the top of any page and contribute $49 to support the program. If you've gotten free programs before just let me know the numbers and I won't send you the same ones. Limited supply - again you get TEN STARSTREAMS PROGRAMS on CD and a copy of SLUMBERLAND on CD, all for your tip of $49 which includes shipping. Just be sure to provide your address where you want them sent when you make your tip and thanks for your support of MUSICAL STARSTREAMS! <br><br>EXTRA! JUST ADDED! For anyone willing to up the tip to $98 - I'll send you TWENTY Starstreams show CDs, a Slumberland CD and ANY Waveform CD of your choice! This offer applies to anyone who ordered ten previously as well. Order ten more and you can pick any Waveform title you like! Thanks folks!

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!   posted by: Tony B
re: Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!   posted by: forest
re: Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!   posted by: Tony B
re: Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!   posted by: Dianne J ODonnell
re: Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!   posted by: Chuck
re: Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!   posted by: jeanine
re: Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!   posted by: jeanine
re: Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!   posted by: MichaelS
re: Ten Starstreams Radio Pgms and Slumberland CD with tip!   posted by: MichaelS

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page