Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

My Thanks for Musical StarStreams

Posted by Greg Burgess on 2011-01-06, 02:28:03
posting from ip address: 68.12.249.143
Thank you for being such an inspiration in my life since age of 18. I'm 42 now and I have always been attracted to ambient music. The jazz station in Oklahoma would play StarStreams usually Sunday late at night. I would record you and write the playlist down of various artist. Jonn Serrie and the Stars Go With You was my first CD. I took off to California and joined the Marines and while stationed in 29 palms. I search and search for the music. It wasn't until the computer age I was able to once again find the music and the station I so much loved. I also vowed to someday visit Sedona Arizona. Ive been there twice now and absolutely love it there. Hopefully I will retire there. I've lived in California most my life but recently returned to my hometown of Oklahoma. I still hold my passion for this music and because of it, it has made me who I am, a calm and relaxed human being. Never stressed and never up tight. I'm the most patient and kind person. Anytime I felt like losing it, I would always turn to you and turn up the music and go off to my world that I knew. Thank you Forest

Other Messages In This Thread
re: My Thanks for Musical StarStreams   posted by: forest
re: My Thanks for Musical StarStreams   posted by: Harry

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page