Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

re: re: re: Anyone have ANY playlists from 94,95,or 96?... Anything!?

Posted by Robert on 2011-03-12, 12:22:33
posting from ip address: 69.174.58.76
Sorry Forest, I was just a kid and blank tapped shows through those years. Through time and bad judgement, Ive lost or broke those cassettes. Its funny, I can hear those songs and sounds in my head right now, but just cant remember the names. However, I can say that I remember it being winter recording most of the tapes for a time frame. I do have one success story. One show you broke in between sets and the last song was one I played over and over. So when you went through the titles, I picked up on Green... something. I searched the newer playlist for anything Green. Its was Green Issac, so I googled them and found Pearl Dive. Now I have the CD and its burned on my hard drive forever!! Sadly thats all Ive recovered. If I could have anything list wise from those years, I would research every song for the ones I remember no matter how long it took. And maybe pick up on some new ones along my search. What an adventure that would be lol!

Other Messages In This Thread
re: re: Anyone have ANY playlists from 94,95,or 96?... Anything!? posted by: Robert
re: re: re: Anyone have ANY playlists from 94,95,or 96?... Anything!? posted by: forest

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page