Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Greetings from UK-searching for program lists from 1986-87

Posted by Toby Warren on 2011-04-12, 17:39:01
posting from ip address: 92.15.155.15
I just found this website. I lived in North America from 1985-89 and was a regular listener to your fantastic two hours program which aired on Sunday nights in Milwaukee. I recorded straight on to cassette then and still have some original Frank Forrest selections which I listen to still today. I really need your help to find music by a Japanese band going by the name ''Upsaris'' (sounds like) which featured on M.S. around 1986. This particular program also featured Ronnie Montrose, Charles Lloyd and ended with Pat Metheny''s ''As Falls Witchita''. I particularly loved the ''Upsaris'' track and would love to get hold of one of their CD''s from then. Any help in locating their music will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou, Toby. Email-tobyandmari@gmail.com

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Greetings from UK-searching for program lists from 1986-87   posted by: Eric
re: Greetings from UK-searching for program lists from 1986-87   posted by: Toby Warren

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page