Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

The spoken prologue on (I think) Pitch Black''s Harmonia Las

Posted by Robert Edward Johnson on 2012-11-19, 13:53:06
posting from ip address: 66.142.7.6
Last night, November 18, 2012, on playlist 1247, I thought I heard a piece I''d heard before, which begins with some sort of spoken prologue by someone from way back concerning "the Red Man" and I think it was just before the Harmonia piece by Pitch Black on Rude Mechanicals, but I haven''t found anything on the internet that would verify that. Perhaps an avid and well-versed listener can figure out if I''m in the right ball park on that. Maybe it was the song or two before that? I''m trying to figure out who the speaker is, context, etc., but it would also be good to have the audio, but on youtube the only thing they have for Harmonia by Pitch Black is a musical piece, no spoken word.

Other Messages In This Thread
re: The spoken prologue on (I think) Pitch Black''s Harmonia Las   posted by: Eric
re: The spoken prologue on (I think) Pitch Black''s Harmonia Las   posted by: Robert Edward Johnson

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page