Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

Starstreams Library Dups for Sale!

Posted by forest on 2013-06-05, 14:37:50
posting from ip address: 72.193.147.180
We are relocating to Hawaii before the year is out and I have some cases of studio double CDs that I cannot keep moving around. In other words, these are CDs I already have copies of and they are doubles or back ups of what I use on the program (not rejects) so I am wanting to sell them. So here's the skinny: Approximately 120 CDs to the case and price is $99 plus shipping which will probably be about $20 by US Media Mail or UPS, depending on where you live. So, you're paying about $1 a CD. It will be the luck of the draw - whatever is in the box is what you get. If you are interested, hit me up with an email to forest@starstreams.com or call me at 619/276-8989. Payment options are send in a money order or use Paypal or a credit or debit card with an additional $4 being added to the order to cover their fees. Thanks!

Other Messages In This Thread
re: Starstreams Library Dups for Sale!   posted by: forest

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page