Welcome to Musical Starstreams!

Discussion Forum

home    faq    offers    about    listen    playlists    affiliates    host    forum    tipjar   

LOST MUSIC

Posted by Eric on 2014-02-21, 14:20:03
posting from ip address: 24.1.124.224
Hello Forest, I started listening to your show in and around 1983, back then I recorded it on cassette on some real quality equipment back then, the music you shared was nothing short of magic and now with all our advances that make it so easy to obtain music over cyberspace I still am certain there is ''''lost music'''' in my world anyhow since my tape collection of around 50 tapes were destroyed in a house flood, anyway we need to get back to our roots and indulge in the early 80s starstreams once again,, maybe a starstreams classic show or ??? I remember one song I lost called SEARCHING don''t remember the artist, anyway would be nice to go back. Thanks ec3

Other Messages In This Thread
re: LOST MUSIC   posted by: Techno Kid
re: LOST MUSIC   posted by: Eric Curtis
re: LOST MUSIC   posted by: Techno Kid
re: LOST MUSIC   posted by: Eric Curtis

Would you like to send a reply to this message?

If so, just fill out the form below

Your Name
Your Email Address (optional)

Message Title (KEEP THESE SHORT!)

Text Of Reply

Please preview your comments carefully, BEFORE you submit them and submit them only ONCE. If you want an answer by email, this will obviously require a valid email address. We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, to delete duplicate comments, dated material, spam, flames and any comments that we consider to be inappropriate. Please be civil!

Return to Musical Starstreams Discussion Page